NATtrol Coronavirus NL63 External Quality Control (Qualitative 1mL Vial)
ZeptoMetrix’s Coronavirus NL63 external quality controls and verification panels have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular platforms. Based upon the platform and assay’s product configuration, including but not limited to fill volumes and concentrations of analytes, we recommend our NATtrol Coronavirus Type NL63 Stock to be used in conjunction with a real-time PCR thermal cycler.
- Formulated with purified, intact organisms
- Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- NATtrol Coronavirus Type NL63 Stock is qualitative
- For determination of the presence of Coronavirus type NL63 nucleic acids
- 1.0 mL vial
- Target: 22 to 25 cycle threshold
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
NATtrol™ Coronavirus Type NL63 Stock* (qualitative) is formulated with purified, intact viral particles that have been chemically modified to render them non-infectious and refrigerator stable. Each vial contains 1.0 mL of NATtrol™ Coronavirus NL63 stock in a proprietary matrix.
NATtrol™ Coronavirus Type NL63 stock is designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of Coronavirus Type NL63 nucleic acid. NATtrol™ Coronavirus Type NL63 stock enables laboratories to monitor test variation, lot-to-lot test kit performance, operator variation, and can provide assistance in identifying random or systematic error.