NATtrol Coronavirus SARS External Quality Control Stock (Qualitative 1mL Vial)
ZeptoMetrix’s Coronavirus SARS external quality controls and verification panels have demonstrated performance on a variety of molecular platforms. Based upon the platform and assay’s product configuration, including but not limited to fill volumes and concentrations of analytes, we recommend our NATtrol Coronavirus SARS Stock to be used in conjunction with a real-time PCR thermal cycler.
- Formulated with purified, intact microorganisms
- Organisms are chemically modified to render them noninfectious
- Refrigerator stable—store between 2 and 8°C
- Purified protein matrix treated with 0.09% sodium azide
- NATtrol Coronavirus SARS Stock is qualitative
- For determination of the presence of Coronavirus SARS nucleic acids
- 1.0 mL vial
- Target: 25 to 28 cycle threshold
For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
NATtrol™ Coronavirus-SARS Stock (qualitative) is formulated with purified, intact viral particles that have been chemically modified to render them non-infectious and refrigerator stable. Each vial contains 1.0 mL of NATtrol™ Coronavirus-SARS stock in a proprietary matrix.
NATtrol™ Coronavirus-SARS stock is designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of Coronavirus-SARS nucleic acid. NATtrol™ Coronavirus-SARS external quality control stock enables laboratories to monitor test variation, lot-to-lot test kit performance, operator variation, and can provide assistance in identifying random or systematic error.